Who We Are:
The Embedded Systems Section of the Avionics and Support Systems Department oversees complex embedded systems design for aerospace avionics electronics. Our section also specializes in also specializes in avionics cybersecurity.
Objectives of this Role:
- Provide systems engineering oversight for complex embedded avionics designs
- Supports hardware/software/firmware architecture design, development and test activities
- Supports internally and externally funded avionics cybersecurity hardware/application research and development
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Lead hardware/software/firmware discussions
- Lead and conduct internal reviews of hardware/software/firmware designs and development
- Requires an Bachelors with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 7 years: Embedded hardware/software/firmware design and development skills targeting processors, GPUs and/or FPGAs/CPLDs
- Leading hardware/software/firmware architecture design and development teams for embedded systems
- Embedded systems test planning and execution
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
Military Friendly: Your military experience may apply to this position
For more information about this division, visit the Defense & Intelligence Solutions home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace