Parsons Cyber is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer Lead to join a large, complex cyber program.
The Lead Systems Engineer is responsible for codifying the vision and engineer efforts on a DoD Cyber sustainment program. The program includes sustainment, and integration activities on integrated Computer Hardware, Operating systems, Networking, Virtualization, Enterprise Services and Application Software.
Our project space is exciting and enables you to make a direct impact on a national program. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons needs your help to make the world a safer and more secure place.
The Lead Systems Engineer performs the following duties related to the project.
- Serves as the technical lead for sustainment and integration services (product management, incremental update delivery, capability deployment, deployment support, and responsive Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 support) for a cyber command and control system.
- Leads technical direction for sustainment activities including the following technical areas:
- DISA STIG, Risk Management Framework
- Automated / Manual Test Engineering
- Logistics, inventory management, configuration management, license management.
- Ensures maximum operational up-time for the system.
- Collaborates with leadership including Program Manager, Information Assurance Specialist, and Product Support Manager.
- Acts as a control gate for requirements and user story reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computing Security, Systems Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of related work experience designing, developing, and sustaining Cyber Operations Computer, Network and Software Systems.
- 4+ years of recent systems engineering experience leading efforts of similar nature, complexity and size.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Experience with full life-cycle of a project including requirements analysis, design, implementation, cyber security, testing, training, deployment, and sustainment.
- Experience automating the development and cyber security build products through implementing DevOps and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Experience performing the responsibilities listed above.
- DoD 8570.01-M Level 2 Certification
- US Citizen with active TS clearance with SCI eligibility security clearance by the U.S. Government.
- 4+ years’ experience with reverse engineering (disassemble, decompile, debug, analysis of x86 code).
- DoD 8570.01-M Level III certification
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.