A-Line is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for a major pharmacy walk in clinic!
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Duties:
- Giving the results and education to patients.
- Point of Care Testing for COVID-19
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in providing clinical services in a unique retail setting. Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the LPN will assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
Point of Care Testing Terminology:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
Licensed Practical Nurse Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Licensed Practical Nurse Schedule:
38 hours per week- 3 10-hour shifts M-F with rotating weekends SET SCHDEULE CAN NOT BE CHANGED