KABB-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time lead producer on our live weekday syndicated lifestyle program “Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban”. This person will develop and execute engaging and talent-driven content seen by our viewing audiences across Texas. In this position you will be working on day-to-day production needs which include producing daily content, line producing, and booking guests. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for managing content and schedules with our syndicated markets.
The ideal candidate will :
- Create and write daily shows and segments
- Generate editorial content that enhances the Daytime brand and takes the show to the next level
- Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
- Manage content from syndicated market correspondents
- Oversee projects delegated to producer and associate producer
- Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Collaborate with Senior Executive Producer and Host/Executive Producers on special themed shows, including destination shows
- Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
- Other responsibilities as directed by department head
- Have a creative mindset
- Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
- A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
- Must have at least three years of producing experience at a commercial TV station
- Show runner experience
- Journalism degree preferred
- Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.