Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Limited Medical Radiology Technician with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Limited Medical Radiology Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking a Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug sceens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You should have:
- A H. S. diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of residency
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is beneficial
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Limited Medical Radiology Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.