LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY earns $100,000 annually (plus bonus potential).
Top Texas Law Firm is currently seeking highly motivated and career-driven Litigation Associate Attorneys to join the team!
Our Litigation Associate Attorneys must engage in discovery, take and defend depositions, attend court hearings, mediations, and trials. They manage a dedicated staff of paralegals to ensure compliance with firm policies and procedures, and court deadlines. Settling cases with advice and consent of their manager, they keep clients well informed, orally and in writing, of the status of the matter.
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY Essential Job Functions:
- Meet with clients
- Motion work, discovery
- Depositions, mediations, trial prep
- Trial and hearings
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY Competencies:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong initiative
- Effective communication and delegation
- High energy motivator
- Bilingual (Spanish a plus)
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY Education and Experience:
- JD; must be licensed in Texas and in good standing
- 5-7 Years Personal Injury experience
- Previous litigation experience with trial experience preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Must have valid TX driver license and good driving record
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY Benefits include:
- Performance based compensation with a generous base salary, an opportunity to earn up to $200,000 (+) annually
- Paid vacation, all-purpose leave and holidays
- 401 (k) plan; 4% match with immediate vesting
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, vision, and supplemental insurance available
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
- Relocation expense reimbursement
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we may be the place for you!