Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Licensed Practical Nurses or Certified Medical Assistants.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality care while utilizing best practice standards. You will be vital member of the Physicians Clinics team by contributing to the positive culture and teamwork attitude.
As an RWHS LPN or CMA, you will
- Assist with medical procedures and perform general duties for the provider according to current policies and procedures
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Work in collaboration with the provider to coordinate the flow of patients through the clinic
You may be a good fit if you have
- A Licensed Practical Nurse or Certified Medical Assistant license
- Flexibility in adjusting to variable workload and job duties
- Experience working in a Physicians Clinic
We look forward to speaking with you!