If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a leader on the Optum PharmacyCare Services team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group's mission of helpingpeople live healthier lives. As a leader and manager on this team, it will beyour role to develop, implement, and monitor the operational processes andstructure for a call center of pharmacy care technicians and pharmacy carecoordinators serving patients across our Optum care delivery organizations.
You will be challenged to lead andwork collaboratively with your colleagues in analytics and reporting, IT, andother quality operations areas. This role requires a leader with both astrategic and a business operations process mindset. Join us! There's neverbeen a better time to do your life's best work.
- Accountability for the business operational functions of a 20+ associate call center focused on assessment, education and support of medication adherence for patients of Optum care delivery organizations (CDO)
- Lead new development and continuous improvement of standard operating procedures inclusive of process flows, issues logs, auditing programs
- Provide direction, development and support to supervisor level associates and/or front line pharmacy care technicians and coordinators
- Build effective metrics and reporting dashboards, in partnership with clinical pharmacy and analytics/reporting leadership,
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, opportunities and risks for business partners
- Lead planning, coordination and project management for the implementation of new call tracking management system
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience in a concise and professional manner
- Work collaboratively with quality trainers and educators to build educational and training programs to promote excellent customer service in the call center
You'llbe rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that willchallenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in yourrole as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Business,Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Advanced experience with MS Excel(pivot tables, complex file links)
- 4 or more years of business,finance, or operations management experience
- Management experience, eitherthrough direct reporting relationships or through projects
- Demonstrated process improvement,workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- You will be asked to perform this role in anoffice setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptomsusing the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive VoiceResponse (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or asimilar UnitedHealth Group approved symptom screener prior to entering the worksite each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state andlocal masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building,employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannotbe attained
- Advanced skills in Access
- Strong written and verbalpresentation skills - comfortable communicating with senior leaders
- Excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritizeand manage multiple tasks
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and buildingthe industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution.Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession withdriving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is servingemployers and individuals, states and communities, military families andveterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resourcesof an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second tonone. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's bestwork.(sm)
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug testbefore beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager Business Analysis, Pharmacy Operations, San Antonio,Pharmacy Call Center, San Antonio, TX, Texas