Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Manages the day to day activities and develops HR analytics for the HR team. The job’s primary purpose is to conduct advanced modeling and analytics of HR and financial data to provide strategic and actionable insights. The incumbent partners with internal HR clients and key stakeholders to identify strategic information needs, conducts data and process analyses, provides actionable recommendations, and manages and executes analytical projects that drive desired business outcomes.
Major Tasks/Responsibilities/Key Accountabilities:
Lead analyses, typically of moderate to high complexity, of HR, Payroll and related business data and processes with emphasis on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems and determining solutions to manage them and that drive effective business decisions.
Provide oversight for and review projects and implementation of metrics to ensure successful execution and sustainability.
Coordinate the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
Coordinate the design and development of dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders.
- 2+ Years’ experience in leading and team management Experience is using timekeeping system, issuing performance reviews, hiring and disciplining employees
- 2-4 Years’ experience excel (PowerPivot), pivot tables, macros, data connections, and advanced calculation
- 1 + Years’ experience working with data warehouse systems and a solid understanding of the data warehouse life cycle Demonstrated experience with multi-dimensional data structures
- 2+ Years of experience working with clients to define and develop reports that enhance business decision-making capabilities
- A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a new report
- Bachelor's degree or related field or equivalent experience Excellent communication and cross-team coordination skills
- Solid oral, written, and presentation as well as strong interpersonal skills are required
- A team player with the ability to mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.