Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Manager of Operational Integrations team is responsible for the daily management of projects and reporting functions of Operational Integrations and the management many of its staff members. The position is expected to develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with all internal and external customers. This position is also responsible for ensuring daily efforts align with the goals of the department and the company.
- Manages Integration projects to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame
- Manages a team of Sr. Project Coordinators that provide support to all WellMed markets involved with Clinic Integrations
- Trains Clinic Integration staff, including Operational Integrations, on various processes, new reporting, and other initiatives as needed
- Oversees management of the Vendor Transition process, Clinic Integration SharePoint, and Midaxo utilization for Clinic Integrations
- Handles Clinic Integration Hand-Off documentation for all Integrations
- Manages all standard reports and provides ad hoc reports as needed
- Oversees Project Coordinator management of patient letters and patient lists related to OSAs, relocations, terminations, and other activities
- Reviews and approves various patient lists, letters, and expenses for OSA/PSA reconciliation.
- Provides regular reports to Director regarding Project Coordinator activities
- Is a resource for Integration Partners, including but not limited to Facilities, IT, AR, AP, HR, Corporate Development, and CESD
- Responsible for presentation preparation, report production, and/or database management
- Identify and analyze trends, strategies and tactics to increase the productivity of Clinic Integrations to drive positive performance on organizational key performance metrics and improve the customer experience
- Identify opportunities for improved scalability of the organization, including opportunities for increased productivity and reduced costs (e.g. streamlined processes, new roles, workload shift)
- Provide guidance and support for Operational Integrations, Clinic Integrations team, Clinical Integrations team.
- Serve as a leader/mentor for Sr. Project Coordinators and review their work as directed
- Develop working relationships with all functional areas involved with Integrations
- Facilitates meetings and discussions as needed
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of decision support and data analysis experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience in management including staff training and development
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft tools / applications
- Experience exercising logic and sound judgment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Bilingual - Spanish and English
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to interface effectively both externally and internally with a wide range of people including physicians, clinic staff, and other departments
- Ability to interact one-on-one, present, and provide training to all levels of leadership
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager, Operational Integrations, San Antonio, TX, Texas