Manager, Reporting and Technical Accounting - San Antonio
- Large publicly traded advertising company
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary up to $115K + 20% bonus
- Company subsidized health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan: 50% company match on the first 5%
ROLE WITH THE COMPANY:
Responsible for completing the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintaining the consolidation system. Responsible for preparation of financial statements including cash flow statement, statement of equity, and certain footnote disclosures.
- Directly interact with the Company's international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Prepare quarterly and annual statements of cash flows and equity and subsidiary financial statements.
- Review and assist in preparation of covenant compliance calculations associated with the credit agreement.
- Interact with external auditors in completing quarterly reviews and annual audits of SEC and other filings.
- Assists in the company's annual and triggering event impairment testing.
- Complete monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintain consolidations software.
- Direct and assist in accounting for stock-based compensation.
- Maintain documentation supporting SOX compliance.
- Manage filing of government financial surveys.
- Review and assist in preparation of documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions.
- Be part of a highly collaborative team providing support for a growing business
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Active CPA
- Public accounting experience; Big 4 audit experience preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant accounting experience including experience in SEC accounting and global consolidations
- Strong U.S. GAAP foundation including understanding of recent GAAP standards
- Familiarity with SEC Regulations and reporting requirements
- Experience in researching and documenting GAAP issues and conclusions