PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in San Antonio
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans.
- Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices. Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$