PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Analyst in San Antonio, TX
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Provides feedback on assessment results.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans.
- Works under general direction.
- Must be able to coach aircraft structural or electrical mechanics on maintaining, repairing, and modifying aircraft structures and electrical components of moderate difficulty, maintaining and modifying aircraft skins, stringers, spars, and other major structural components or electrical wiring, connections, and testing, and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applying comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting engineering drawings and instructions.
- Knowledge of structural or electrical assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (Metal structures/electrical systems), and data needed for defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, engineering drawings, change memos, schematics, functional tests, supplier data). Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements, including maintenance and modifications.
- Knowledge of techniques to help identify a customer's organization, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, problems, and other constraints in order to provide effective product support and technical issue resolution.
- Complete knowledge of shop processes to include Foreign Object Damage/Debris (FOD) prevention, material handling, safety, calibration requirements and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
- Knowledge of Lean principles, processes and tools (i. e. Continuous Flow, Accelerated Improvement Workshop, Value Stream Analysis, Takt Time, etc.). Knowledge of how to apply principles, processes and tools to various work environments to enable implementation of enterprise wide Boeing Production System (Toyota Production System).
- Ability to identify and create qualitative or quantitative measures of success and failure. Ability to select the key parameters and develop standards to monitor progress, provide updates of performance, and plot trends over time.
- Ability to support, lead, and delegate the project team's responsibilities and tasks through all stages of the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of the quality system (e.g., Boeing Quality Management System (BQMS), International Organization for Standardization (ISO9001), Aerospace Standard (AS91001).
- This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship as a condition of employment. An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- This position requires ability to obtain program access, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship only.
- Position requires 7+ years of aircraft maintenance/modification experience.
- Knowledgeable in shop mathematics and practices sufficient to perform assigned duties.
- Experience in working with schematics, specifications, assembly drawings and standard operating procedures.
- Proficient in computer skills including but not limited to: aircraft related systems and basic office software.
- If applicable, please clearly indicate on resume highest level of US Security Clearance obtained along with the date received.
- Please clearly indicate on your resume your aircraft platform experience and years of experience.
- Current US security clearance at the secret level or higher; Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) is ideal.
- Experience with Very Important Person (VIP) aircraft or specialty aircraft interiors installations within the last ten (10) years.
- FAA certification in Airframe and/or Power Plant AND minimum of seven (7) years’ experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 7+ of experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$