PDS Tech is seeking a Manufacturing Plannerforan open position in San Antonio, TX.
In your role you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develop manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop and integrate suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Review and approve supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Develop tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manage tools from initial design to end of use disposition.- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related issues.
- Perform producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provide producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develop integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Draft, update and review processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Work under general direction.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.)
**Special Access Program- requires ability to obtain access approval.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$