Saint-Gobain is one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but our remarkable story and culture of innovation begin with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
We have an immediate opening for an exciting long-term assignment as a Remote Contract Manufacturing Recruiter in our Southern Region ( TX,FL,KS). This opportunity will help the CertainTeed manufacturing plants identify, engage & retain top talent. This position will involve a blend of marketing, public relations and recruitment activities, all to further hone and build our internal & external talent networks, while ensuring a great talent experience.
The Manufacturing Recruiter will report to the Regional Recruiting Manager and will be classified as a temporary (non-benefited) employee. This opportunity allows flexibility in working full or part time hours, with additional flexibility in schedule, to meet business needs. Hourly pay will start at $30.00 and will be commensurate with relevant prior experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will spend several months engaging with our plant locations, remotely, ensuring a thorough understanding of their staffing needs and challenges.
- Activity will include posting on various outlets, marketing the opportunities locally, sourcing electronically, screening interested candidates, and scheduling hiring manager interviews.
- The Contract Recruiter will have the opportunity to track and regularly report on progress, identify gaps in the recruiting life cycle, and problem-solve to react to these opportunities.
- High School Diploma, required
- Bachelor's of Science in Human Resources and/or Business, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ prior talent acquisition/manufacturing recruiting experience, required, skilled labor recruiting, preferred
- Must have remote working experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall, and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com