The Market VP, Sales will manage the entire scope of the sales process for new Navitus Health Solutions National Accounts business in the following markets: Employer, Government; Labor (municipal, Taft-Hartley); and Self-funded companies.
The Market VP, Sales will work with Executive Sales leadership to develop and execute market strategies for these market segments. The Market VP, Sales is responsible for all phases of the sales process through finalist presentation and signed contract. Key contacts will include prospective clients, channel partners, and internal teams. The Market VP, Sales must be an individual contributor as well as lead and participate in multi-functional team efforts; must understand and effectively communicate all portions of the business to all internal and external stakeholders.
Managing day-to-day interactions and understanding interdependencies is central to success in this position. The role requires a deep knowledge of both the technical and marketing sides of the business.
- Work with the Vice President of Sales to develop and execute market strategies for the target market segments.
- Participate In development of combined market segment and geographic plan
- Participate in market research and definition of target client profiles
- Develop and execute individual sales strategy to include target clients
- Develop key prospective client and channel relationships
- Internal sales project team leadership
- Provide background and strategic insight to internal pursuit teams
- Participate in and perform analysis of opportunities, potential client needs and fit, Navitus' capability to affect potential client performance, and personal performance to objectives.
- Presentation, Development and Delivery of Navitus Business Model, Value Proposition and claims analysis tools/results to: prospects, internal training groups, conferences, business/charitable events, speaking engagements, and finalists' presentations.
- Negotiation, Identification of prospect/new clients, management of discovery and solution development process, and oversight of RFP deliverables
- Provide input and market intelligence into development of products, services and competitive positioning.
- Participate in finalizing contract terms and transition client services and implementation teams.
- Report Sales Activities to VP Sales with respect to:
- Sales Pipeline
- Status of projects and 'cases'
- Prospective client strategies
- Travel to regional prospective client sites up to 50% of time.
- Participate in business events, conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Promote open lines of communication with other functional areas/departments
- Promote an environment of collaboration and cooperation among departments
- Report and maintain prospective clients in corporate CRM database when available
- Participate in sales meetings via phone, in corporate office and off-site locations as required
- Participate in and support our marketing efforts at industry conferences on a as needed basis
- Other related duties as assigned/required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled