Marketing Account Executive (Title Agency)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Huntsman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a full service title agency with locations throughout the State of Florida. We know a great team is the building block of a successful organization. Combined, our employees have decades of well rounded experience in all facets of the real estate, title and settlement industry.
Why join us?
We offer a compensation package that includes a generous base salary, commissions and an industry-leading benefits package. We have industry leading benefits, technology, training and support.
We are looking for a seasoned Title/Closing Services Marketing Account Executive with an established book of business. Prefer Residential Resale, but will consider Commercial, REO and Refinance as well.
We offer a generous commission package as well as a signing bonus based on the volume of business.
The marketing account executive is responsible for the management of sales, achieving sales goals, and maintaining relationships customers within their client base. Successful candidates must be customer service oriented and have strong product knowledge and presentation skills.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining title product (s) and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing service level agreements
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- Expands sales in existing accounts by providing excellent customer service
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Conduct closings when necessary
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Customer Service Oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
**Must reside in Florida state.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.