About the Company:
Our client is a privately-owned consumer goods leader with over 700 locations in the United States. They are a staple name here in San Antonio and are currently looking for a full time Marketing Administrative Assistant for 6 months plus. Please apply to discuss scheduling an interview.
Summary: This position is responsible for performing various administrative duties and functions. Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities within assigned functions.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Administrative Assistant:
- Prepares correspondences and other necessary communication, including spreadsheet preparation, PowerPoint presentations, and report generation for internal and external customer requests in a timely manner.
- Inspects all papers, documents, and calculations to ensure the accuracy and/or consistency of information flowing through the department.
- Processes information received from the Online Sponsorship Application.
- Establishes and maintains document retrieval systems for the team.
- Efficiently maintains department files and records, including the Company's and Department's Policy and Procedures, Brand Guide Book and Local Store Marketing Materials.
- Assists the Field Marketing team with preparations for events; Grand Openings, Community Events, Sporting Events, etc.
- Codes and processes expense account charges and vendor invoices, including researching discrepancies and working with vendors until problem resolution is achieved.
- Provides administrative maintenance & support for Marketing systems including Oracle and MicroStrategy.
- Maintains Coke DMAs for all Units.
- Provides administrative support for new unit Marketing activities.
- Works in JDE to support menu updates including price changes & recipes.
- Processes all orders & requests for the Field Marketing team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements of the Marketing Administrative Assistant:
- 2+ years in a marketing background
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint preferred
- Proficiency in and JD Edwards preferred
- Knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities