Marketing Assistant (Entry Level)
#readytohire #nowhiring #marketingjobs
Location - Austin, Tx
Start Date - ASAP (Notice periods will be taken into consideration)
Benefits - Paid training, ongoing support and mentoring, travel opportunities (Covid permitting), fun team, plus much more.
In these unusual times, our business is in the positive position of massive growth and expansion. We currently require a few new Marketing Assistants to join our team now.
If you are on a mission to find your next career path - join us today! Apply now!
Pro Marv is looking for confident people with a natural instinct to help. People who give it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great. Naturals when it comes to making conversation and at their best when thinking on their feet. As one of our Marketing Assistants, your unflappable nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you’ll get them the product or service that is just what they need.
Job Responsibilities for Marketing Assistants
- Administrative support for the overall strategy in each market channel, to ensure achievement of volume and brand targets in each market.
- Support the Marketing Manager.
- Manage the Merchandising Flow for stands within our events
- Coordinate product launches for our client’s brands.
- Coordinate and organize company representation at events and exhibitions, as well as internal events.
- Provide support to sales team in line with brand guidelines
- Meet & greet customers, discussing the products and services on offer and closing sales where necessary
- General administrative duties