Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Hyatt Residence Club, is seeking motivated individuals with face to face and phone sales experience to join our award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests at Hyatt hotel properties to promote the Hyatt Residence Club Program. This position is responsible for introducing new clientele to our points-based vacation system though promotional stays and gifting incentives.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Engage with hotel guests at lobby desk locations and provide elevated customer service.
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Hyatt Residence Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Bold persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Concierge and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.