Who We Are
Escalent is an award-winning data analytics and advisory firm that helps clients understand human and market behaviors to navigate disruption. As catalysts of progress for more than 40 years, our strategies guide the world’s leading brands. We accelerate growth by creating a seamless flow between primary, secondary, syndicated, and internal business data, providing consulting and advisory services from insights through implementation. Based on a profound understanding of what drives human beings and markets, we identify actions that build brands, enhance customer experiences, inspire product innovation and boost business productivity. We listen, learn, question, discover, innovate, and deliver—for each other and our clients—to make the world work better for people.
Why Escalent? Once you join our team you will have the opportunity to...
- Access experts across industries for maximum learning opportunities including Weekly Knowledge Sharing Sessions, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Gain exposure to a rich variety of research techniques from knowledgeable professionals.
- Enjoy a remote first/hybrid work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Obtain insights into the needs and challenges of your clients—to learn how the world’s leading brands use research.
- Experience peace of mind working for a company with a commitment to conducting research ethically.
- Build lasting relationships with fun colleagues in a culture that values each person.
Are you a creative marketer with an interest in growing and supporting an expanding business? Are you passionate about how to create, market and promote financial services related content? If you are excited about a marketing role in a fast-paced environment…
…We want to hear from you!
Javelin Strategy and Research, a leading provider of global market intelligence and advisory services to the financial services industry, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help expand its Wealth Management and Insurance businesses. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager at Javelin Strategy & Research, a business unit of Escalent, Inc.
Our ideal candidate is a strong and creative writer, who has the ability to craft marketing campaigns and work closely with cross functional teams. The candidate will also support core parts of the Javelin business, and is adept at using a variety of technology related and automation tools.
Content Creation and Management
- Develop creative and insightful content for various marketing initiatives including email marketing, website and social media
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create marketing collateral including fact sheets, study cases and presentations
- Create and manage a calendar for social media, website updates, email campaigns; track and provide regular reporting on the performance
- Ensure content meets SEO requirements, including proper keyword choice and search-engine-friendly structure
Website & Social Media
- Assist in the management of content, images/attributes and other assets on the website
- Manage social media presence (content planning and creation) including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor competitor’s digital assets including website, and social media presence and provide Social media monitoring, reporting
- Update reporter database regularly
- Maintain continuous communication with the reporters, respond to media request and book calls for the analyst team with journalists
- Create monthly media reports
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Strong written communication and editing skills
- Able to establish and maintain rapport with marketing team and other internal colleagues
- Able to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities and exercise sound time management.
- Technology and social media savvy relative to use for marketing communications
- Familiar with marketing automation software (i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required in public relations, marketing, or communications
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing or marketing communications role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.