Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a remote Marketing Engagement and Experiential Coordinator with a major corporation in Burbank, CA.
NOTE : This role is remote until further notice in the Los Angeles area.
Duration : 4 month(s)
- Worked on Events
- Able to Manage multiple projects at one time,
- Excellent Verbal-Written Comm skills
- Entertainment agency or studio exp, worked with legal contracts-detailed follow up
- Able to work overtime when required, outgoing personality, exceptional follow up skills
- Working with/managing numerous emails, take detailed notes, communicating with agencies for follow up and manage invite lists for events.
Marketing Engagement & Experiential Coordinator, will work with the Marketing Engagement and Experiential team on implementation of marketing initiatives for individual television series as well as key stunts to increase brand awareness and drive tune-in. This includes but is not limited to Experiential activations, Series launches, and Influencer Initiatives.
• Reports to Exec. Director, Marketing Engagement and Experiential
• Support Exec. Director with all brand, strategy and execution needs
• Create contract requests and assist with vendor management including new vendor setup and payment
• Coordinate detailed project documentation, roles & responsibilities, and timelines that clearly defines goals and expectations
• Provide clearly written feedback and next steps to agencies and internal teams after production calls
• Manage invite lists for events working closely with media relations and talent relations
• Communicate key dates, action items, and updates regularly with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of event projects.
• Assist with creation of creative briefs and other forms of project initiation to ensure the branding and design team has essential information and sufficient time to produce assets, if necessary
• Create project recaps to be shared with key executives at the end of each event
• Assist on-site at event programming when needed
• Assist with Influencer campaigns from delivering agency feedback to reviewing Influencer lists
• Maintain a working list of Influencers previously hired as well as new Influencers to consider. Always keeping an eye out for emerging talent to work with.
• Assist with paid Influencer posts ensuring proper tune in and tagging for individual series and stunts
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Experiential/Influencer agency experience a plus
• Ability to travel to events as needed and for extended hours.
• Can demonstrate ability to interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion
• Must work well under deadline pressure and exhibit ability to be a strong team player
Previous Disney Exp
BA or BS - Mrktg , TV or Comm /or equiv work exp