We are happy to announce that we are currently seeking 2 Marketing Interns for our growing firm. The Marketing Interns will ideally be graduates or soon-to-be graduates, as this is a full-time role with a fixed schedule.
Marketing Interns will enjoy our fast-paced environment, friendly atmosphere, and award-winning training programs including classroom-style training, virtual training, and hands-on training. We understand that interns right out of school may not have a lot of "real world" experience yet, and that is OK! We will work with the Marketing Interns to train them on specialized marketing techniques, the ins and outs of our direct marketing campaigns, and provide in-depth training and knowledge on our client base, specifically on our financial services client.
Marketing Interns will:
- Work closely with management to ensure a thorough understanding of our client-base
- Effectively market our client's financial services
- Support sales team through marketing communications that encourage service sign-ups
- Document all communication with clients and customers for accurate record-keeping
- Provide an expert level of customer service at all times