This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This marketer will be responsible for planning, executing, measuring and optimizing B2B demand generation campaigns and sales enablement activities for the Optum Medical Benefit Management business. This position will maintain a working knowledge of assigned product line solutions, sales goals, key differentiators, and competitive landscape. This individual will partner with the sales team to understand prospect perceptions, the sales cycle and the pipeline in order to effectively support the sales process, drive opportunity pipeline, and increase customer retention.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges
- Develop and execute B2B marketing programs and projects for assigned product lines having gained buy in from key stakeholders in marketing and product line.
- Gather input from product, sales, and marketing partners to plan marketing programs, events, and campaigns to measurably create and influence B2B selling opportunities.
- Manage projects and processes with Creative, marketing operations, and subject matter experts to develop presentations, thought leadership, webinars, sales collateral, digital content, and other assets needed for outbound marketing programs, events, and sales enablement.
- Gather marketing results and data. Develop reports and communications with recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and participate in sales enablement training and communications
- Gather and analyze market research and competitive intelligence. Improve external positioning via enhancements to marketing content and campaigns.
- Attend cross functional meetings to provide updates, results, and status of key initiatives.
- Manage budget processes for assigned product lines and areas
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing content, sales collateral, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability and desire to work directly with sales
- Demonstrated success planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a complicated, matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Ability to travel nationally on occasion when needed
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Understanding of typical B2B sales processes, opportunity pipeline management and reporting
- Previous experience supporting more complex solutions with 12+ month sales cycles
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platform capabilities
- Previous experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) tools and techniques
- Experience with WorkFront and Opal a plus
- Healthcare experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600 (add additional reference for sales and physicians). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: marketing, business, operations, manager, MBM