Michael Page has partnered with a San Antonio based Development firm who is looking to bring on a Director of Marketing or Marketing Manager! Our client invests and develops multifamily apartments across the US so this role will work closely with the VP of Marketing and the Development team internally. Ideally this role will be in San Antonio, but my client is open to someone working out of their Austin office as well.
San Antonio based multifamily national investment and development shop well known for taking care of their employees!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, and working closely with other departments in the organization, the ideal Marketing Director will be responsible for contributing to marketing communications and brand awareness initiatives. The responsibilities for this role are as follows (but not limited to):
- Manage project acquisition processes from planning and development of proposals to supporting project teams and stakeholders through interview processes.
- Website and social media channel maintenance including meeting all regulatory requirements
- Work collaboratively to develop proposal content that is tailored toward a diverse catalog of clients
- Create and deliver Firm-level communications to all stakeholders
- Provide relevant and visionary insights toward advertising and digital marketing efforts.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of traditional and novelty marketing practices, committing to continuous development of personal skills and best practices.
- Support fund raising efforts with the development of high-quality collateral and marketing materials using PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Utilize strong and creative copy-writing and editing skills to achieve successful outcomes in project acquisitions.
The ideal Marketing Director will have the following characteristics
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing professional in a Real Estate firm, either in multifamily marketing, property management or construction. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign, Salesforce/Pardot or HubSpot is ideal but not required
- Familiarity with Yardi & RealPage
- Keenness for design and well-versed in the layout of proposals, press hits, and social media blasts.
- Readiness to work autonomously and self-initiate on various projects.
- Manage competing priorities while simultaneously meeting and exceeding deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Business is strongly preferred.
- Ability to train, manage and develop a team
In return for your hard work our client offers a strong competitive pay & bonus commiserate with experience.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.