Marketing Operations Manager, Hubspot, Salesforce | $115-125k| Fully Remote
A high-growth company is adding an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to their team. This position will work underneath the VP of Marketing to create best top of funnel leads to generate and nurture including but not limited to webinars, virtual events, content marketing, paid social, pay per click (PPC), and events. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
- Implement and own the top of funnel tech stack.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win-rate objectives.
- Define, refine, and optimize lead routing and flow processes.
- Collaborate with Campaign Mangers for demand generation
- Collaborate with Email Production Marketers to build persona-based nurture programs
- Define, create and track marketing KPIS and reporting to Marketing stakeholders
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Ops in SAAS or B2B Tech
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and HubSpot, Certifications highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication using the English language
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Excellent Analytic Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Lauren at Phone: 949- 688- 2207 Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Administrator/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/Los Angeles/SFDC Admin/Implementation/SFDC BestPractice/California/apex/visualforce/Administrator/LA/Orange County/OC/ San Diego/SD/saleops/San Fernando Valley/Marketing/Digital Marketing/Demand Generation/Hubspot/B2B/