We’re looking for a reliable medical assistant to work directly with our healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people when they come in, schedule appointments, take patient histories, collect test samples, and assist with examinations, all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers should preferably have some experience in the medical field and love helping people. Sound like you? Apply today!
• High school diploma or GED
• Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
• Must have completed an accredited medical assisting program and a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
• Prior experience as in a medical assisting role performing administrative duties or similar position in a healthcare work environment is preferred
• Great communication and customer service skills
• $10 - $14 hourly