Medical Assistant – Cardiology Clinic
Come join our team!
Provides direct and indirect care to patients in the University Medicine Associate’s Cardiology Clinic. Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit. Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- High school diploma is required.
- Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited school or certification from an approved credentialing body for medical assistants is required.
- National certification as a registered Medical Assistant is preferred.
- One-year experience in a clinic, doctor's office or ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Card
University offers generous benefits packages, including incentives for professional and personal growth and enhanced financial security. Our benefits package includes:
- Education reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Two Retirement Plans
- Generous PTO
- Pet Insurance