Medical QA Specialist
This is an Entry-Intermediate level position; the Medical QA Specialist will be performing case/chart reviews. The daily functions include but are not limited to: reviewing physician notes, verifying health issues, and following up with physicians.
- Minimum requirements of a High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1+ years of experience working in direct patient care (Medic, EMT, Medical Assistant, CNA, LPN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Nurse, Case Management Associate, Medical Scribe, etc.)
- Direct health care experience in medical case management or quality assurance
- Experience with worker's compensation claims (preferred, but not required)
- Must be comfortable working in a performance driven, office setting
The hours for this position will be Monday - Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM CST.
Please contact Marissa Valdez at & (713) 640-3631 for more details.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.