- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Educate members and/or providers on health plan initiatives; train and assist providers regarding proper claims billing procedures
- Provide first call resolution and "own the process" by working with appropriate internal/external resources and ensure the closure of all inquiries
- Must be available to work between 7am-10pm (8 hour shift)
- Monday - Friday (Weekends will be mandatory during enrollment season)
- 2 years of health care call center experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Medicare/Medicaid Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.