If interested please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mortgage Servicing Member Relations Specialist
PART TIME - Must be willing to work Saturdays
San Antonio, TX
6 months contract
- Answers incoming calls from members regarding the servicing of their mortgage loans and take appropriate action for each call.
- Process phone requests from members, third parties and internal staff for payment histories, amortization schedules, payoffs, verification of mortgage and documentation requests.
- Understand loan transaction history inquiry, including payment activity, escrow disbursements, rate and P&I changes, fee assessments, and payment reversals.
- Document all member contacts and inquires by adding comments on the mortgage loan servicing system and updating account demographics as necessary.
- Resolve servicing concerns or issues by clarifying the member’s concerns, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the concern, expediting the correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare Customer Information Trackings (CITs) and task to the appropriate staff/department with research requests or inquires.
- Responsible for the Setup, Change, or Cancellation of Automatic Clearing House (ACH) requests from members.
- Ensure all member issues and complaints are resolved in a timely manner including escalating the complaint to management through the Everest Tracking System, as needed or required.
- Maintain availability to answer inbound calls from members regarding mortgage servicing issues while multi-tasking.
- Maintain knowledge of federal, state, county or city, investor, insurer and internal laws, policies and procedures with regard to mortgage loan servicing including client mortgage loan products.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of related work experience in mortgage loan servicing or in work that provided a working knowledge of mortgage loan products.
- Possess knowledge and recognition of loan related documents such as Note, Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Riders, PMI/VA and Flood certificates, and HUD-I.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in multiple systems to obtain loan information and complete research for members in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a phone queue/call center environment.
- Abitlity to effectively communicate via phone throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, priority work environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Present a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Black Knight, LoanServ, Penguin, Hogan, and any other mortgage software.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178