Manager, Business Finance
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Consolidate Global business unit financials to prepare concise variance analysis and ensure forward looking forecasts are in line
- Maintains forecasts real-time for quick decision making
- Support finance Director to provide ongoing financial support to Corporate; ensure management of tight timelines and ad hoc requests
- Distribute and assist with interpretation of key financial reports to all offices and communicate actions needed
- Maintain weekly & monthly KPI tracking to present to management
- Prepares analytics and reports on salesforce data including backlog and pipeline data
- Relationship building, including influencing and rapport skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Special projects as assigned with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Acts as a key cross-functional communicator
- Actively participate in Company's internal control compliance program
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years working in a financial or business operations capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to lead complex projects through to an end point
- Able to communicate effectively and lead others through change and new strategic initiatives
- An individual who seizes opportunities and takes initiative as appropriate
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
- This position not open to Colorado applicants
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.