At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Microsoft Dynamics Manager
Work as part of a Microsoft Dynamics (Dynamics Solutions) delivering project based work and managed services to our clients. You will work as part of a project team and will be responsible for the design, build/configuration, testing, analysis, delivery and support of Dynamics Solutions. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities and learning new and rapidly changing technology solutions.
As part of your training we’ll help you to develop your Dynamics Solution technical and soft business skills to support your career, so you can learn emerging technology and be empowered to jump right in. You’re likely to balance your time among different Dynamics Solutions and other immersive technologies such as azure, robotics, machine learning and blockchain. As part of that, you’ll need to be a logical thinker and have an active passion for learning and being challenged.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Participate in all delivery phases of Dynamics Solution deployments
- Work on Dynamics CRM configurations and customizations
- Work on Dynamics CRM integrations and data migrations
- Work in agile and sure step methodologies
- Lead team members in all delivery phases, including inception, elaboration, construction and transition, across multiple engagements
- Oversee the development of requirements specifications and design documents
- Facilitate workshops to elicit functional requirements from client partners both remotely and on-site
- Document, refine and publish requirement artifacts in support of client business needs
- Develop requirements specifications and design documents
- Create use cases for business process flows
- Document design workshop deliverables
- Complete configuration documents
- Conduct unit tests and analyze results to confirm that developed code meets requirements
- Support user acceptance testing and defect resolution
- Develop training and communications materials to drive user adoption
- Support the Senior Managers in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the Dynamics Competency within the Service Delivery Center.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Manager reviews work completed according to existing engagement policies and procedures which will require attention to detail to validate that work is complete and accurate. Work will also require judgment (including the ability to escalate appropriately). For example, a Manager may be asked to review and assess process documentation and provide findings and recommendations.
- Manager may be providing oversight of the team managing ongoing enhancements, minor solution enhancements as required and supporting operations to meet defined engagement SLA’s and KPI’s. Work will require judgement to include analytical/decision making responsibilities. For example, a Manager may be required to re-allocate a teams’ operational workload in order to meet engagement defined SLA’s and KPI’s.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Stay abreast of current business, technology and industry trends relevant to the client's business process management needs
- An interest in software configuration, development, workflow and process design, analysis and quality assurance
- Analytical thinking and aptitude to learn and adapt latest technologies and best industry standards and practices
- Good understanding of basic programming concepts
- Understanding of solution delivery using Agile methodologies
- Skills to analyze and solving problems of a complex nature and working with business, management and technology concepts
- Knowledge of project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills a plus
- Experience with implementing technology solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature and working with business, management and technology concepts
- Experience with Dynamics, other ERP solutions or cloud-based technologies such as Azure or AWS is a plus
- Experience with Dynamics CRM integrations and data migrations
- Experience with Dynamics 365 third party tools and Dynamics 365 data adaptors
- Experience with Dynamics 365 automated solution deployments
- Experience working in a shared services function and environment a plus
- The specific responsibilities of managers will vary with the size and complexity of engagements, as well as the experience of the assigned team members.
- Creates spirit and feeling of belonging in the team while balancing productivity. Works with team to set clear goals and objectives and ensures that they are understood by all. Successfully delegates to lowest effective level of staff capable of performing the work effectively. Provides team authority/latitude to act. Keeps the team focused on achieving goals and working in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist staff and seniors in reaching their full potential by conducting meaningful and timely performance assessments with specific, balanced feedback. Serves as a positive role model and mentor, willingly addressing questions. Contribute constructively as a coach, providing timely on-the-job feedback and training. Assists in the design and implementation of individual development plans.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other technical field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a member of a technology team participating in one or many of the technology life cycle phases; could include requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.