Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Momentum Quality Analyst role to join our team in DC metro area. The Momentum Quality Analyst is a is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The Momentum Quality Analyst will Interact and collaborate with business users, system developers, test engineers, and team leads to support improved quality across the system development life cycle (SDLC) in the support of Business Systems both being enhanced (DME) and under maintenance (O&M).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities while serving our clients.
As a Momentum Quality Analyst, you will:
- Work on Momentum functional and technical system testing.
- Perform the analysis of business and system documentation (e.g., user requirements, business processes, functional designs, test plans, and test scripts).
- Verify that test plans are comprehensive and cover all requirements and user stories, results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of deviations from documentation templates and/or criteria previously set forth.
- Analyze financial business processes and workflows with the objective of improving effectiveness, efficiency, and utility.
- Determine how business processes and supporting financial systems can be improved, automated.
- Assess current business processes and recommend changes to fit Momentum-based financial systems.
- Develop and maintain a financial business process documentation digital library that includes process maps, user guides, desktop SOPs, etc.
- Support end users during user testing and acceptance
- Strong process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in functional, systems testing and technical experience with large, complex Momentum federal implementations.
- 3+ years of total demonstrated experience in financial business processes and workflows with the objective of improving effectiveness, efficiency, and utility.
- Knowledge and experience in writing and reviewing business requirements, user stories, epics, acceptance criteria, system documentation.
- Experience developing and documenting complex business processes that tie activities across the enterprise together in logical, clear document that can serve as a form of system requirements.
- Experience with IT systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies across the system development life cycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Eligible for a US Federal Government background check.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Previous Momentum experience is highly desirable.
- Providing professional service to US Federal clients.
- Hands-on Testing Experience.
- Current Public Trust Security Clearance.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)