This position is responsible for performing the customer service function of the Residential Mortgage Credit Reporting process and of other products and services as requested.
- Verifies disputed information (such as trade or rental information).
- Inputs responses from creditors.
- Updates supplemented information within 10 working days.
- Maintain 24-hour turnaround time.
- Updates and transmits completed reports to the client.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Answers questions from clients and consumers regarding credit issues.
- Informs mortgage clients of pending reports to include problems with files.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Call Center experience REQUIRED
- Experience providing customer service for mortgage risk solution products such as Credit Reports to the mortgage lending community
- Superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills along with a high initiative to succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills - the ideal candidates will be well-rounded, pleasant, energetic, and articulate.
- Strong attention to detail and a multi-tasker
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, including the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced office environment
- High school diploma or GED is required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.