Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health System has an exciting opportunity for you as a Patient Navigator. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the outstanding benefits we offer include:
• Advancement opportunities
• Generous benefits packages
• Flexible hours and paid personal leave
• Pet insurance
• We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Assists Program Coordinator in the implementation of the CPRIT Tobacco Cessation Program for University Health System.
- Assist and guide patients through health prevention services to ensure that patients are able to access and keep medical appointments, participate in recommended care plans, and receive appropriate health information.
- Serves as the link between patients, clinics and screening services in order to improve patient outcomes and to provide education and support to the patients. Additional activities will include patient tracking, data entry, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or health education is preferred or related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 years or equivalent experience in the area of health education, public health, or case management.
- Experience in public speaking and educational presentations demonstrating effective communication skills is required.
- English/Spanish fluency is strongly desired.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today!