Remote .NET Software Engineer (API, Microservices, Azure, .NET Core) needed for an established consumer product SaaS company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stanton Sikorski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded in the Midwest with multiple offices around the nation and internationally, we are a global leader in providing product content management solutions to brands, retailers, and business partners enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. Additionally, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world. Due to growth, we are looking for a skilled Remote NET Software Engineer to help us create and enhance our end-to-end solution allowing users to create, manage, syndicate, enrich, and optimize their digital assets and product content.
Why join us?
- Work with Microsoft MVP's!
- Competitive base salary based on exp.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous vacation, sick, PTO, and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Design, Develop and test highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying various design patterns
- Develop innovative capabilities to add new and robust reporting capabilities using various insights/analytics to the platform.
- Design, Develop and Enhance REST API along with testing using tools such as Postman.
- Implement configurable data mappings to allow custom data transformations.
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing reports/analytics.
- Write automated unit tests and conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with Product, DevOps and QA teams on requirements, operations, and automation.
- Agile software development using Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations as well as time zones.
You should have recent exp. with some, if not all of the following:
- C#, .NET Core 3.0 or higher
- REST API, Web Services
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 or higher
- SQL, Writing Stored Procedures
- Parsing JSON and XML
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.