Req/Job ID: 1000289BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Operations
Store ID: 29507: San Antonio SRV CL CTR
The Network Account Specialist assists in staffing all required Select Provider Networks (SPNs), as specified by the business. This position performs some of the same duties as an Network Recruitment Specialist, including outbound calling and application management of Providers for entry into the SPN. This position focuses largely on SPN management, Provider recovery, and email communication with Providers. This position handles all escalated SPN issues. This position assists with all other SPN support responsibilities as assigned by management. Responsible for administration and client services of Select Provider Networks.
- Job Requirements:
- Sales skills and customer service experience required
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, interpret reports and identify trends, and research complex issues
- Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills required.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Clear speaking voice, good command of the English language required
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible schedules based on business needs required
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities throughout any given day.
- Ability to handle stressful situations