Objective. The objective of this requirement is to acquire A&AS for the 16th Air Force, SM Enterprise in support of Information Operations, Cyber and Space Control Operations for support and oversight for other customers/mission areas. There is a requirement for dedicated contractor support at 16AF/AP to advise and assist the SM Enterprise in system engineering support and technical services for C4I Systems.
- Review Coordinate and recommend the approval of C4I Systems in the areas of:
- Quality Assurance
- Data Communications/Networking
- Operating Systems
- Configuration Management
- Software Development/Prototyping
- System Support Services
- Software Maintenance
- Computer Security IAW ICD 503/507 Series
- Database Management
- Coordinate, review and recommend changes to requirements for equipment purchases and project management functions to ensure from a systems management approach for all technical and business aspects are clearly planned and properly executed for C4I Systems.
- Assist in developing: Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation, detailed SOPs, building node layouts, fiber layout to include end to end connectivity.
- Execute commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software testing, evaluation, and provide all documentation to the designated Information Assurance representative for the use on C4I systems.
- Maintain equipment, keeping systems current and updated with security patches and updates in accordance with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs). Maintain system integrity, functionality, ensure backups of data and system state, install and update node and server equipment, update physical diagrams, update system documentation, and update any installation documentation required for C4I systems.
- Formulate specification, program upgrades; establish budget estimates for future projects.
- Apply knowledge of technologies related to network capabilities, components, techniques and environments to aid in training plan development and operational planning considerations.
Needs to meet the following qualifications:
- Current Top Secret with SCI eligible
- Must have 10 years of experience directly related to network engineering technologies, architectures and protocols within the last 15 years. Applicable academic degrees (Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in a related technical field)
- At least 5 years of specialized experience within the last 10 years; with multi-level security system technologies, SCI collection and analysis systems and SCI communication systems.
- Experience with engineering, administration, and/or management of Windows or Linux/UNIX-based networks, databases, workstations, servers and/or trusted operating systems. To include fiber installation and termination.
- Experience with COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO) duties.
- Must posses an IAT Level II Certification described in DoDD 8140.01 and DoDD 8570.01-M.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info