Description: This is a mid-level (3-5 years) role. No on-call requried for this role! 18 month contract/hire. REMOTE for the duration of the contract.
- Escalation point for Tier 1 (day to day operations) and repeatable jobs handed down from Tier 3
- Configure networks for servers
- DCNM (Data Center Network Manager)– Cisco configuration point for routers/ tool used to manage routers in layer 2
- Fabric switching and routing
- Host names, assigning host addresses
- Doing wired work not wireless
- Trunking connections to layer 3 Team across country
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Layer 2, 3 experience
- Knowledge of Firewall & Load Balancing a plus.
- DCNM – data center network manager
- Familiar with DNS, trunking VLANs, switching ports, routing
- CCNA– certs not required but would be good
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]