Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Packet Broker Engineer to join their team on a 100% Remote and Contract-to-Hire basis!
- Ideal candidate will have iXia, Gigammon, and Arista switch administration and engineering experience; and in addition, network switch, routing, tap, and span, as well as cyber security platform experience.
- iXia, Gigamon, Arista packet broker administration and engineering experience including troubleshooting, design, and deployment, In addition, experience utilizing APIs and or automation involving iXia and or Arista.
- This individual will work with two others to alleviate a service backlog, stabilize, develop, and formalize packet broker related services for the enterprise. Additional work may include network tap & span support.
- Responsibilities will include administering, monitoring, maintaining, evaluating, and engineering network packet broker solutions intended to feed network security and other platforms in healthcare technology and services related environments.
- The position will also include some after hours release and change management work, On Call response, direct customer and vendor interaction, document maintenance and generation (Technical, System Diagrams, SOPs, Training Materials), as well as potential development for system automation and or the use of APIs to consume, display, filter, search complex security related information.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]