UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for servicing and retention of existing provider dental networks
- Responsible for Upselling existing provider offices to participate with additional lines of business
- Providers High Level Customer Service directly to providers
- Special Recruitment Assignments - Assists Recruitment Team in bringing on new provider offices in expansion areas as dictated by the company's overall goals. May require 40 to 50 calls per week
- Use of CRM software to track provider service and claims issues
- Understanding of provider office operations as they relate to health plans
- Knowledge of dental billing practices and reimbursement methodologies
- Maintains the provider network by conducting periodic visits, calls, re-orientation, follow-up and claims issue resolution for current network providers
- Conducts new provider orientation and performs site audits
- Proactive research and resolution of provider issues including but not limited to claims submission, processing and payments
- Works closely with the PR Coordinators to ensure efficient provider services strategies
- Assists Customer Service, Account Management and Grievance Departments in provider issue resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with dental offices and dental groups owners and/or decision makers
- Ability to makes recommendations to provider offices of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information to Providers, Network Managers, Account Managers, Grievance & Appeals, Sales, Claims or Project Management of solutions to provider business problems."
- This position requires 10% travel
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/ GED or above
- 2+ years of managed care (Medicare/Medicaid) and/or medical insurance experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a provider support role
- Proven oral communication skills including telephone etiquette
- Proficiency with MS programs including Excel and Word
- Able and wiling to travel up to 10% of the time for the role
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with E&I lines of business
- Experience with dental provider support
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare Network Specialist, Dental, Provider Network Support, #RPO, #Yellow, remote, work from home, work at home