A Local San Antonio Charity is looking for an experienced Non Profit Accountant with a non-profit background to assist their accounting team.
Main Responsibilities of the Non Profit Accountant
- Develops program and grant budgets and performs budget revisions as necessary.
- Works with Program Directors on a monthly basis to make sure financial information is timely and accurate.
- Monitors monthly program and grant budgets to inform the appropriate parties of under and over spending and develop strategies for resolutions.
- Keep copies of all contracts for the programs/grants assigned to
- Heavy bank reconciliation
Preferred Experience in the Non Profit Accountant
- Experience with Non profit or Multi Entity experience preferred
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUPS) preferred