Our client is looking for an ambitious and highly-motivated individual for a Senior Accountant position!
Why work here?
- The company has been in business for over 40 years
- Management believes in a healthy working atmosphere and puts an emphasis on a team oriented environment
- An organization that truly makes a difference within the community
- Work directly with VP of Finance and Administration
- Be a part of an amazing team!
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Produces the annual budget and forecasts
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Managing the AR/AP and general ledger reconciliations
- General Ledger maintenance, journal entries, bank reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis
- Month-end, quarter end, and year-end financial reporting - including presentation to leadership.
- Continually search for and recommend ways to make the Finance team more efficient
Preferred Experience for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Advanced Excel and ERP usage
- CPA (+)