Provides comprehensive clinical primary patient care through interviewing, examining and establishing treating plan for patients to meet their health and wellness needs.
- Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications consistent with Medical Standards for patients and orders studies, tests, and ancillary care services as required
- Creates medically appropriate referrals
- Follows all established rules and guidelines of evidence-based care and best clinical practice
- Documents all services in electronic patient medical record
- Regularly reviews chronic medical conditions that require ongoing medical attention on office visits.
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention, and early detection by discussion and /or providing materials and resources to the patients and families
- Provides routine office injections SQ, IM, or Intraarticular as per standards of care for primary care providers and Cano Health care standards.
- Consults/collaborates with Cano Health Physician as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues in patients with complicated medical conditions.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of all patient information according to federal and state guidelines, regulations, and HIPAA.