Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
Hours: 2p-10p - Full Time
Licensure: Texas LVN or RN License
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, performs various direct patient care assignments. Plan and deliver care to patients requiring long-term or rehabilitative care. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Knowledge of PCC is a plus ( Point Click Care )
- Current RN or LVN license to practice the profession in the State of Texas
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Ability to relate with all staff and potential patients and family members
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Sonterra Health Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 18514 Sonterra Place. Our North San Antonio location provides easy access from North Loop 1604 and serves the San Antonio and surrounding areas. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Sonterra Health Center
18514 Sonterra Place
San Antonio, TX 78258
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join