Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Registered Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN or LVN)
- Current RN or LVN license in the State of Texas is required
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to relate with all staff and potential patients and family members
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Northeast Rehab's mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Northeast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
603 Corinne Drive
San Antonio, TX 78218
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join