Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
The nurses perform various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in state of Texas or compact state
- Nursing home experience is required.
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Legend West Rehab is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 222 Bertetti Drive, near highways 410 and 90. Our friendly neighborhood setting serves the west side area of San Antonio. We are only a short driving distance to downtown San Antonio. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Legend West Rehab Healthcare and Rehabilitation
222 Bertetti Drive
San Antonio, TX 78227
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join