A boutique New York law firm is looking for a New York licensed technology contracts attorney to support the review, drafting and negotiating of technology licensing contracts. Approximately 5-10 hours per week, depending on needs.
- 8+ years of technology contracts experience.
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating licenses for cloud/SaaS, deployed software, services and vendors agreements; DPAs, InfoSec terms and knowledge of GDPR and CCPA.
- This is a freelance (1099) role.
- This role is not suitable for candidates with current full-time positions.
- The role is not suitable for candidates with general commercial contracts background; must have specific extensive technology contracts experience.
- New York State Bar.