Position Description: Provides administrative support to a department or business unit.
Reports To: Administrative Manager, Office Manager, or Department Head
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
• Process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, etc.
• Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations and prepare itineraries.
• Set up for meetings (coffee, lunch, etc.)
• Answer phones and direct calls.
• Photocopying, filing, and sending faxes.
• Maintain office and kitchen supplies.
• Relieve the Receptionist during lunch and breaks.
• Assist the Office Manager as directed.
• Provide support for Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants as needed.
• May have responsibility for mailroom functions.
• May serve as a messenger when required.